2023 Summer Public Relations Internship
We are currently accepting resumes for a summer 2023 public relations intern.
A summer internship at Maven gives a genuine experience of what it’s like to work at a small, and innovative communications firm. Interns provide support for all team members and perform tasks such as:
- press release and media materials writing
- media monitoring
- creating and maintaining media lists and clip reports
- social media research and writing
- blog post research and writing
- research projects
- participation in team meetings and brainstorm sessions
- opportunity to attend client meetings and events
- current college students majoring in PR, communications, journalism, marketing, or digital media
- strong writing (writing samples will be requested)
- interest in learning more about B2B and B2C communications for companies in real estate, professional services, and nonprofit
- knowledge and comfort using the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Google docs.
- previous internships a plus
Our summer internship program runs from May through August (start and end date are flexible based on school schedules). Interns are required to be available to work at least 3 days a week or up to 4.5 days a week, 21-32 hours/week. This is a paid position in a hybrid working environment.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.