- How did you get into PR?
I kind of just fell into PR. I took only one PR class in college as a Communications and Rhetoric major. When I moved to Philly I applied to anything related to communications and now I’m here and I’m loving it!
- What’s the proudest moment of your career so far?
I don’t think I have one yet since I’ve only been in the game for a little over a year! I’m hopeful that there are good things to come.
- When you’re not in the office, what can we find you doing?
It depends on the season. If it’s winter, definitely snowboarding. In the summer, hiking! All year long, I love indoor rock climbing and reading.
- What’s your favorite show to binge-watch on Netflix right now?
My favorite shows are Orange is the New Black and Shameless. New seasons for both shows were just released, so that’s what I’ll be binge-watching for the next week!
- What book are you currently reading?
I’m reading this book called The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer. It’s about a young woman going through college and young adulthood discovering what it means to be a woman and how she identifies as a feminist.
- What’s your favorite restaurant in the city?
My favorite restaurant is Zavino. They have amazingly good gluten-free pizza.
- What’s your dream vacation spot?
Greece, for sure! Specifically, the islands—I’ve been looking at pictures for years and I’m definitely going at some future date.
- And finally, tell us something about yourself that we’d never expect.
In college, I was a competitive snowboarder!Tags: blog, spotlight
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Maven Communications