Maven Communications integrates high impact public relations, social media, content marketing and crisis communications to help our clients achieve their goals. We excel at creating integrated communications campaigns that build brand value and provide measurable results.
Why We’re Different
At Maven, we believe that integrated communications produce better results. We are obsessively results oriented, building measurable campaigns tailored to our clients’ individual goals. From communications strategy and message development to campaign execution, our programmatic approach gets proven results across industries.
All of our client teams are led by a member of the firm’s senior leadership and supported by a thoughtful mix of talented professionals. This team structure ensures that every client receives oversight from industry veterans as well as individualized day-to-day attention from someone who knows their business best.
Meet the Mavens
We are senior level communications strategists, former reporters, seasoned crisis communicators, digital experts, storytellers and collaborators. Together, we provide senior level expertise across multiple industries including A/E/C + developers, professional services, nonprofit and education. We love what we do and make sure to have some fun along the way.
Join Our Team
Careers at Maven
Maven provides a great work environment where we expect everyone to work smart, support one another, and enjoy what they’re doing.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive salary
- New business and performance bonuses
- Company sponsored health plan and dental plan
- Generous PTO, company holidays, and day off on your birthday
- Eligibility to participate in 401(k) plan after six months of employment; Up to 4% match in 401(k)
- Paid parental leave after six months of employment
- Paid professional development
- Paid membership to professional organizations
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Hybrid work week
- Summer Friday schedule with 1PM close between Memorial and Labor Days
- Holiday break between December 26-30
- At home office set up / laptop provided
- Catered in-office lunch every Wednesday
We’re always interested in meeting smart, driven, creative communications professionals. If that’s you, drop us a line and tell us why.
Maven in the Community
How Maven Gives Back
Giving back to the community is a big part of what gets us up and going every day. In addition to pro bono work that the firm does, we’re also proud of our Maven Gives Back volunteer program, where all employees are permitted to use as many work hours as they’d like to volunteer for a cause that is important to them. On average, the team at Maven volunteers over 300 hours per year. In 2019, Maven was named a 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Award Winner by The Philadelphia Inquirer.