2023 Fall PR Intern
We are currently accepting resumes for a fall 2023 public relations intern.
A fall internship at Maven gives a genuine experience of what it’s like to work at a small, and innovative communications firm. Interns provide support for all team members and perform tasks such as:
- press release and media materials writing
- media monitoring
- creating and maintaining media lists and clip reports
- social media research and writing
- blog post research and writing
- research projects
- participation in team meetings and brainstorm sessions
- opportunity to attend client meetings and events
- current college students majoring in PR, communications, journalism, marketing, or digital media
- strong writing (writing samples will be requested)
- interest in learning more about B2B and B2C communications for companies in real estate, professional services, and nonprofit
- knowledge and comfort using the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Google docs.
- previous internships a plus
Our fall internship program runs from September through December (start and end date are flexible based on school schedules). Interns are required to be available to work at least 20 hours/week. This is a paid position in a hybrid working environment.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.